skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Utleys in Michigan
Monday, November 26, 2007
Fall--Winter--Thanksgiving
It seems that we had a short fall and then jumped right into Winter. The fall colors are beautiful and it is so pretty after the first snow of the year. Those of you in Hawaii eat your hearts out.
1 comment:
tiffcurtis
said...
I think I prefer the picture on the left better.
November 26, 2007 at 8:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
2007
(6)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(3)
Summer Trek
Just thought you would want to see how the house l...
Fall--Winter--Thanksgiving
►
October
(1)
About Sam and Kathy
Utleys in Michigan
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I think I prefer the picture on the left better.
Post a Comment